Monday, July 31, 2006

July 28th ... They came to do the pressure rig (see picture) and place the fence. I had expected them to do the trench and start the plumbing on the pump side. The last I spoke with Marty, this was his plan. Something obviously has changed. The fence isn't where I expected it. From what Marty explained, the fence needed to be "around" the pool, to protect our kids or any of the local kids from wandering into the backyard and into the pool. There are actually 2 fences, one on the side of the house, that blocks one side to the backyard, and the one you see. The one around the patio is definitely protecting anyone from walking off the patio, yet you can just go around. There is nothing stopping anyone from coming down the side of the house. According to Marty, we will not pass inspection if the fence isn't in place. My guess is that we are "ready" for inspection, as the pressure rig is in place. I called Wes and left a message asking when we would complete the plumbing and if we had scheduled inspection. I also explained the fence situation. No one saw Marty here today, and there was only a 3 hr window, when everyone was out. So, I figure they did 3 hours of work today.

No comments: